The Weekly Round Up - Announcements in One Place!
The Weekly Round Up is your one stop for information on campus opportunities, programs, and events. Getting involved on campus is a critical part of the college experience and has many benefits:
- It is a great way to build your network and connect with peers, faculty, and staff.
- It allows you to explore your interests and discover new passions.
- It helps you develop professional skills and participate in leadership experiences that you can add to your resume.
- It can make your time at UIC more enjoyable!
Each week, this page will be updated with new activities.
- Be a leader and join our NEW student board!
- Connect with a faculty mentor for fall 2020!
Check back the first week of the semester when calendars are updated!
Check back the first week of the semester when programs are operating!